Thursday, May 23, 2013

Introduction

Welcome! This blog is intended to provide reviews of attractions and eateries in the Disneyland Resort. It is written by a Disney fan, for Disney fans! I believe the main focus of the blog will be dining locations, as there isn't enough information about Disneyland dining currently available, in my opinion. As far as attractions, I will most likely take an approach of comparing it to any similar attractions in Walt Disney World, since general ride reviews depend heavily on family structure, age, preference, etc. If I think of other things to add to this blog along the way, or people ask for specific things, the contents may shift a little bit! I do not take may photos in the parks, and when I do, they look terrible, so I will be borrowing photos from around the internet, and will cite accordingly. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment